Educating custodians, school staff, students, parents and the public on the duties, responsibilities and needs of a school facility. Working to make the custodial department more understandable and hoping to engage the support and help of all who use the campus. Sharing information on several cleaning-related, health and custodial topics to enlighten readers and requesting input from all who peruse this blog.
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Nine Years
Nine years ago I started this blog. After learning how simple it was, I decided to create a blog that could keep custodians and other interested readers informed about things that custodians deal with and news that pertains to the custodial field. To date, I've posted almost 550 entries covering subjects about other custodians, interesting news items, personal comments, useful information and more. I enjoy sharing this information and will forge ahead for another year sharing items regarding the custodial world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
World Toilet Day - November 19
Annually on November 19, World Toilet Day is observed. It's an important day as millions around the world don't have access to good ...
-
The poll that just ended asked if there was a difference between a custodian and a janitor. 100% of the answers said yes. Back on April 1...
-
Our latest poll asked the question 'how are fluorescent lights measured.' The correct answer is in eighths. That's why the desig...
-
Annually on November 19, World Toilet Day is observed. It's an important day as millions around the world don't have access to good ...

No comments:
Post a Comment