Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Five Years Ago Today...

Can you believe it? It was five years ago today that I started this blog. I took a brief in-district class on RSS feeds and blogging and that got me going. I not only have this blog, but I also blog on the Covington Reporter periodically and have numerous feeds I subscribe to. Once you get the hang of it, it's really not too difficult. And it's fun!

My intention for this blog was to share interesting stories, information, tips, suggestions and other custodial related items that others might find interesting or helpful. I've received a few comments over the years from appreciative readers and I usually get a few votes on the monthly poll I post. It's nice to get this information out on the web so others can benefit and smile.

Thumbs up to another five years to come! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...