Friday, March 8, 2013

Over Two Hundred!

This post marks the 201st post I've published on this blog.  A few years ago I attended a short class provided in-district about blogging and another on RSS feeds.  I didn't know if I'd use them much, but I was wrong. I use various RSS feeds on the Internet on a regular basis and I blog regularly here and in the Covington Reporter.  I enjoy sharing news items that relate to the custodial/maintenance field, providing helpful information for custodians and providing informative items that make my readers smile and increase their knowledge.  I will continue to provide these items and more throughout my next 100 posts and beyond.   Thanks for following.

No comments:

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...