Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Clean Museum

There are museums for all kinds of things. But how about a museum of cleaning paraphenalia? Well, it's been done and is only a few hours away in Idaho.

Read the whole clean story here. I think any cleaner, janitor, custodian or housekeeper who is serious about their job would agree with the comments made about how we view things a little differently. I might just visit this museum at some point in the future. It's sounds interesting.

P.S. I wonder who cleans his museum?

1 comment:

full length mother of the bride dresses said...

This post shock me, your words are so beautiful, I will keep reading!

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...