Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16, 2008

Eight years ago today I started this blog. This post is number 389! It's amazing how fast time flies. Once I got the hang of laying out the page (very easy with Google's tools) and began writing, things just flowed. I've had the opportunity to write about all sorts of things from sewer system problems to custodians that stand out. I've also received numerous positive comments about the site and many comments on specific posts. I enjoy sharing this information for others to learn from or laugh at and look forward to another anniversary next year on this same date. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...