Friday, June 23, 2017

Where Am I?

You may have noticed that I haven't posted much in the past few weeks.  Why not? Basically, because I'm in the middle of getting our brand new 300,000+ square foot new high school up and running.

Since I started here on March 7, I have been ordering equipment and supplies for our department, taking deliveries, going through training on multiple building systems including, but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security, fire, safety harness use, intercoms, clocks, grounds and more.  I have been working on getting the custodial areas for cleaning together, writing up Duty Descriptions for each area, working with the staff, moving items, hanging things and so much more.

The school opens on September 6 and we will be ready.  So, now you know where I've been.  More to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are AWESOME!!!
Thank you for all you do for us!!
you are APPRECIATED!!!!

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...