Tuesday, May 10, 2016

500

Wow!  I've just reached my 500th post.  It's hard to believe I've been blogging about custodial issues for over seven years.  I've had many comments about various posts in that time as well as input and thoughts on the items shared.  It's amazing how much information is out there in the news and otherwise that deals with cleaning and maintenance of buildings.  I've tried to funnel the pertinent information that relates to a school environment into my posts plus add a few interesting and unusual stories that are loosely or completely related to custodial issues.  Thanks for following this blog and sharing your occasional comments or input about the information provided.  I hope you've learned something new now and then.

No comments:

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...