Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Post #269 - Today is the Day

On this date exactly six years ago I posted my first post on this blog. It answered the question, "What Is A Custodian?" Since then I've shared and received comments on several blogs dealing with everything from building issues and cleaning to humorous human interest stories. I've received positive comments and interesting additional information to enhance topics or posts on this blog. I always enjoy seeing where the comments originate from and who is reading and enjoying the content.

I enjoy sharing this information and will continue to provide thoughts and articles on topics that relate or are closely related to cleaning and custodial work. Thanks for reading and I always welcome your thoughts and input.

Next stop: Post #270!

No comments:

National Cleaning Week

The fourth Sunday of March begins the annual National Cleaning Week.  It's a week dedicated to spring cleaning, cleaning-related events,...